Safe and easy to use anywhere, the Cefar Easy TENS machine brings relief to acute and chronic neck pain and back pain. Stick on the self-adhesive electrodes and allow one of four pre-set programmes to reduce your pain.
FREE Next Day Delivery direct from the manufacturer via Parcel Force. Next day delivery is available to 95% of the UK. Requires a signature.
When can I use it?
The Cefar Easy TENS machine is a new therapy device specially designed to relieve neck pain and back pain, as well as providing soothing massage programmes to the back and neck.
Choose between four preset programs:
· Pain Relief, Neck/Shoulder
· Pain Relief, Lower Back
· Massage, Neck/Shoulder
· Massage, Lower Back
· How does it work?
· An electrical current is passed through the skin to stimulate nerve endings. The stimulated nerve endings send a signal to the brain, blocking the pain impulses and producing drug-free pain relief.
The Cefar Easy TENS machine features:
· Single channel, with one pair of self-adhesive electrodes, making it safe and easy to use
· Total weight only 130g (approx), including batteries
· Handy size - 125mm(L) x 52mm(W) x 30mm(D)
· Runs on 2 regular 1.5 V AA batteries or rechargeable batteries (batteries not included)
· Detachable neck strap and belt clip for easy home use
· User's Manual
· Always follow the manufacturer's operating instructions.
TECHNICAL DATA - CEFAR EASY
· No. channels: 1
· Stimulation current/channel: 0-60 mA
· No. of pre-set programs: 4
· Stimulation forms: Continuous stimulation: modulated pulse duration, modulated frequency
· Pulse width: 300 µs
· Frequency 80 Hz
· Timer 30 minutes
· Power supply: 2 pcs. 1.2 V AA rechargeable batteries or 2 pcs. 1.5 V AA non-rechargeable batteries.
· Size (W x H x D):52 x 125 x 30 mm
· Weight: About 130 g