It turns any training bicycle, exercise bike, indoor cycling bike or crosstrainer into an i.Concept machin.
This is possible thanks to a device (sensor) with Bluetooth Smart integrated technology. Bluetooth Smart is a one-way sending information technology:
· The sensor, placed on the pedal, sends information about the cadence/speed to the App.
· The user should change manually the suggested resistance by the App.
XKIT device (sensor)
· Dimensions: 62 mm(L) x 41 mm(W) x 6.2 mm(H).
· Sends signals up to 10 feet.
· Powered by replaceable CR2032 button cell battery.
· Bluetooth Smart (4.0) technology.
· Compatible with iPod touch (5th Generation), iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad mini 2 & iPad mini.
· Compatible Apps: BH by Kinomap & Cycle Rush 2.
Support for the Tablet or Smartphone
For a more comfortable and safer use of your Smartphone or Tablet, we recommend that you place your device on one of the following compatible mounts:
· FitKase: to place the device on triathlon indoor cycling bike handlebars.
· Spider Holder: to place it on monitors of static or elliptical bikes of any brand. Not available at the moment.
· Bike Mount by BioLogic and Satechi RideMate: to place road bikes to work on rolls. Not available at the moment.
* All of them are placed on the handlebar of the machine and are not sold together with XKIT, so they need to be purchased separately.
Apps compatible with XKIT
An indoor cycling class at home! You only need your iOS device for the class with your own instructor telling you what position you should take on the bike to start training. Select the type of class you want (intervals, career, burning fat...) and be guided.
Different classes with different levels are configured for each objective, which allow you to track your workouts, giving you information and statistics. There is no excuse for not achieving your goals! All this with some motivating music that will encourage you not to stop pedaling. More information in this Tutorial for Cycle Rush.ABOUT i.CONCEPT technology
If you are still not familiar with i.Concept, here we will explain what is this new concept of interactive training is:
What is the i.Concept and how does it work?
It is a new concept of training, fully interactive, which helps the user to improve fitness combining inspiring Apps (applications), the exercise machine and a mobile device with Internet (tablet or smartphone).
1. Plug in your Fitness device.
2. Place your iPad or iPhone on the monitor stand.
3. Select your training program and begin the exercise.
4 Enjoy the full potential of your iPad or iPhone device while training.
More information about i.Concept in this presentation (...)
FitKase Bike Mount (optional)
· Dimensions: 300 mm(L) x 217 mm(W) x 5 mm (without straps)
· Weight: 200 grams
· 100% see through
· Plastic cover touch
· Can be easily installed to the handlebars of any exercise bike, indoor cycling bike or costrainer with 4 fabric straps
· Holds and protects any kind of smartphones or tablets