Ideal for people new to physical exercise and starting a training regimen who find they are restricted by shortness of breath. For people who share the same aspirations the world’s most prestigious endurance athletes possess – energy, excellence, success.
POWERbreathe uses the basic principles of resistance training.
Just as you might use weights to strengthen your arm muscles, breathing in through POWERbreathe against the light, variable resistance makes your breathing muscles work harder - thereby increasing their strength and endurance.
* Within a few days of using this drug-free, easy-to-use hand-held device, your breathing muscles will feel stronger;
* Within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless;
* Within 4 weeks every-day activities will feel easier.
POWERbreathe Black Plus Light Resistance, with hi-tech ergonomic design, optimised airflow performance and anti-bacterial qualities.
· Drug-free & natural with no side effects or drug interactions.
· Scientifically proven, pressure threshold training technique.
· Calibrated inspiratory load (light resistance).
· Adjustable ‘light’ training resistance (up to 10 adjustable training levels).
· Resistor / training level indicator.
· Fully washable design.
· Anti-bacterial mouthpiece.
· Ergonomic mouthpiece design.
· Up to 65% improvement in airflow performance (vs. POWERbreathe Classic).
· Ergonomic grip design.
· Fully integrated load mechanism.
· Fabric storage pouch.
· Ergonomic, soft-touch nose clip (also suitable for swimming).Who can benefit?
· Aspiring athletes just starting to train.
· Those striving to improve time trial performance and Personal Bests.
· Athletes with a respiratory condition such as asthma, including exercise-induced asthma.
· Anyone who gets out of breath easily.
· Those recovering from sports injuries or in rehabilitation.
Use & Care
POWERbreathe uses the basic principles of resistance training. Just as you might use weights to strengthen your arm muscles, breathing in through POWERbreathe against the light, variable resistance makes your breathing muscles work harder - thereby increasing their strength and endurance.
Simply put the nose-clip on so that it pushes your nostrils together and then breathe in through the POWERbreathe (use a little extra effort than you would to breathe normally), and the device will do the rest. Improvement in breathing efficiency can be seen in as little as 4-weeks. Comes with full instructions.Laboratory proven training regimen:
1. Twice a day simply breathe 30 times through the device against the adjustable resistance. It takes less than 5-minutes.
2. As your breathing muscle strength improves, simply adjust and increase the resistance as you would with any other form of exercise.
3. Within a few days your inspiratory muscles will feel stronger; within 3-weeks you’ll feel less breathless; and within 4 weeks every-day activities, exercise and sports will feel easier.In the Box
· POWERbreathe Black Plus Light Resistance Inspiratory Muscle Trainer (black).
· Nose clip.
· Fabric storage pouch.
· 4 cleansing tablets.
· User manual ES.Contraindications
Inspiratory muscle training (breathing muscle training), such as training with POWERbreathe, is not recommended for patients with a history of spontaneous pneumothorax (a collapsed lung that was not due to traumatic injury e.g. broken rib), as it may lead to a recurrence of the condition. Following a traumatic pneumothorax and/or broken rib, POWERbreathe should not be used prior to full recovery.
Inspiratory muscle training is not suitable for asthma patients.
Other products related to POWERbreathe Black Plus Light Resistance