Effective thigh workouts require a biomechanically correct machine to keep backs, butts and knees where they belong in order to isolate the targeted area and achieve optimum results.
Body-Solid's Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine features a pop-in cam adjustment to users to select their own starting positional and range of motion. Four sealed, pillow-block ball bearing systems provide a smooth inner thigh and hip concentration.
The biomechanically accurate foot posts and ergonomically correct bent-knee design angled seat eliminates lower back stress. Users face forward towards the weight stack, providing easy access.
The Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine also has no-slip handgrips to assure user stability when exercising.
With gracefully curved frames constructed from sleek, power-coated tubing that exhibits a modern, design-forward aesthetic, the Body-Solid Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine builds form into function and value into a superior modular strength training system.
Best of all, you can buy with confidence, because the Pro•Dual Inner Thigh/Outer Thigh Machine is built to last a lifetime and is backed by the strongest warranty in the industry!
· Ergonomically correct foward facing weight stack provides easy resistance adjustments and user privacy
· Extra large rotating knee pads provide comfort and support during both the inner and outer thight movements.
· Nine position seat back adjustments and dual non-skid foot posts are designed to acomodate users of all sizes.
· Easy to reach pop-pin leg adjustments provide users a grater range of action.
· Includes a 210 lb. weight stack with a 310lb. weight stack option
· Works as a modular componente on the Pro·Dual three or four stack gym.
· Standar weight stack: 95 kg (210lb)
· Mainframe: 11 gauge 2.375" x 4.625" oval tubing.
· Dimensions: 135 x 102 x 158 cms (53"W x 40"L x 62"H)
· Cables: Spun steel aircraft cables are 5.5mm diameter rated over 2500lb
· Upholstery: DuraFirm upholstery with over 2" high density foam
· Weight Stack Enclosures: Standard
· Optional: 310 lb weight stack (141 kg)
5Lb plates (rehab)
Advabced alloy weight stack plates for super smooth operation and sound absorbing cushions.