Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
The Body-Solid G1S packs a lot of power, strength and durability into the smallest footprint available. Centered on a 160 lb. selectorized weight stack, this gym allows over 40 toning, trimming and strength training exercises. From the multi-grip press arm to the contoured, adjustable seat pad, the G1S gives you more for your money than any other home gym on the market.
Body-Solid G series gyms use the highest manufacturing standards and the finest quality pulleys, cables, and upholstery. The entire gym is backed by the best warranty in the industry, the Body-Solid In-Home Lifetime Warranty that covers everything. Forever. Period.
*Shown with optional aluminum pulleys
- Lat Pulldown / High PulleyStation
Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station
Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station
When you' re ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. Biomechanically accurate pivot point ensures ergonomically correct body positioning for natural and complete hamstring and leg biceps development.
- Chest Press Station
Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station
Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- 160 Lb. AlloyWeight Stack
Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ stateof- the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance
- 4½” pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling
- Includes lat bar, straight bar, ankle strap, ab / triceps strap, Total Body Workout™ DVD, and convenient water bottle and towel holder
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 323lb/146.51kg
- Dimensions: L 49.00in/1,244.60mm x W 36.00in/914.40mm x H 83.00in/2,108.20mm
Comparative Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
Shipping Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Body-Solid products Body Solid, offers high quality:
- Safety: Safety is no accident. The safety of you and your family is a foremost concern of Body-Solid. Our safety engineering starts with a strong, rigid body structure. High-strength carbon steel is used extensively throughout the frame and cross members, as well as in the braces, connecting points and adjustment components. The mainframes provide exceptional strength while low profile designs contribute to excellent stability.
- Touch: The advanced steel alloy used in every gym has a very high strength-to-weight ratio and excellent impact absorbing properties. Tough and durable features include shock-resistant weight stacks, reinforced arms and oversized pivot point bushings.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic studies were applied throughout each home gym design, making every one of them an extremely user-friendly machine to work out on. The shape and location of every pad, pop pin and pivot point feels natural. Weight stacks are within easy reach for quick, safe adjustability. Even the bars and grips are designed to fit the shape of your hand rather than the other way around.
- Affordable: Body-Solid products set a new standard of excellence. Our philosophy is simple: give buyers exceptional quality, durability and function at an extremely affordable price. Our products include dozens of distinct strength training machines designed and engineered by experts in the United States for total body training, conditioning and rehabilitation. They have every built-in safety feature possible. They are as tough as the toughest competitor. They are comfortable, convenient and have a price you can afford.
- State-of-the-Art: Our gyms are designed with state-of-the-art Computer Assisted Drafting (CAD) software. This software gives us the ability to design gyms with pivot points in the optimum positions and adjustment ranges that accommodate every size user.
Unwilling to compromise,Body-Solid products feature materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability available.
Texclusive In-Home LIFETIME Warranty covers every piece of every one of our home gyms. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames. You name it. It's ALL covered. Forever!
Payment methods Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
User reviews about Body-Solid G1S Home Gym
Tell us what you think!