Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Edge 25 pack
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer
· With Connected Features
· Tracks distance, speed, heart rate¹ and time
· Plan, download and follow new rides
· Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
· Water-resistant, durable device
· Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
Go the extra mile. Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride like time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. When paired with a heart rate strap¹, it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target. Heart rate compatibility also provides more accurate calories burned information during your ride.
Small, But Powerful
The Edge 25 offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Small in size, yet packed with features such as Smart Notifications when paired with a smartphone.
Stay on Course
Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow to arrive at your desired destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it even more interesting.
Ride Faster, Ride Further
Edge 25 lets you know how fast and how far you’re riding. When paired with ANT+® sensors², you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance.
When paired with Bluetooth®, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time. Invite followers using email or social media, which lets them view your live data on Garmin Connect.
No Data, No Problem
Edge 25 uses GPS + GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use the Edge 25 for up to 10 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
Via Bluetooth to your compatible phone, or with a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.
¹Included with some models, sold separately on others.
The Bluetooth work mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
Physical & Performance
· Physical dimensions: 4.0 x 4.2 x 1.7 cm
· Display size, WxH: 2.3 x 2.3 cm
· Display resolution, WxH: 128 x 160 pixels
· Weight: 25 g
· Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
· Battery life: Up to 10 hours
· Water rating: IPX7
· High-sensitivity receiver
· Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
Maps & Memory
· Waypoints/favorites/locations: 0
· Routes: 0
· History: up to 10 rides
· Bike speed/cadence sensor
· Heart rate monito: Yes (optional)
· Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person): Yes (within a course)
· Courses (compete against previous activities)
· Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
· Auto Lap® (automatically starts a new lap)
· Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)
· Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
· Customizable screen(s)
· Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
· Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
· Bluetooth®: Yes - Bluetooth Smart (also known as Bluetooth Low Enerygy or BLE)
· Ephemeris satellite predictions: Yes
· Elevation: Yes
· Beeper: Yes
In the box
· Edge 25
· Standard mount
· Standard heart rate monitor
· Charging/data cradle
Comparative Garmin Edge 25 pack
Shipping Garmin Edge 25 pack
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Edge 25 pack
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Garmin Edge 25 pack
User reviews about Garmin Edge 25 pack
Tell us what you think!