Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
Premium GPS Running/Triathlon Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate1
- Offers advanced running and multisport features in a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it only weighs 49 grams
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings
- Evaluates your training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics2 for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more
- Batterie life: up to 2 weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode or up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
Fits Your Wrist and Your Fashion Sense
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch features a lightweight, comfortable design you’ll be happy to wear all day. The 935 is compatible with our line of easy-to-swap QuickFit™ bands. With a band to suit every event, you can easily change from sporty silicone to classic leather and even high-end metal.
Monitor Your Performance, Training and Recovery
Just how effective is your current training plan? Forerunner 935 will help you monitor your training and recovery so you can better prepare for a race or training cycle. Training status is a new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history.
Analyse Your Technique
We’re making it easier to get the data you need to improve your form. Let Forerunner 935 measure crucial running metrics2 that you can use to analyse your performance. Biomechanical measurements such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio are the key to understanding your form so you can bring your best on race day. These metrics are available with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap2 or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband. Also, take advantage of feature sets to help with cycling and even swim training. In the water, Forerunner 935 will track your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
Go Longer Between Charges
Outlast your longest workout with a battery you can rely on, even in the middle of an iron-distance triathlon or ultramarathon. Forerunner 935 features up to 24 hours of battery life in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode. When you’re just using it as your day-to-day smartwatch, you’ll get up to 2 weeks from a single charge.
Run, Sprint, Swim, Bike, Tri
Your routine is anything but routine. Forerunner 935 lets you change things up with ease thanks to built-in activity profiles for running (indoor/outdoor), cycling (indoor/outdoor), swimming (pool/open water), cross-country skiing, paddle sports, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more.
For brick workouts and du/triathlon races, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one button press. The 935 is compatible with advanced workouts for running, cycling — and even pool swimming. Create your own custom workouts and download for free from Garmin Connect™ online fitness community. Then review your past efforts on the app or share them with family and friends for added motivation.
Smart notifications delivered right to your wrist are just the beginning. When paired with your compatible smartphone3, Forerunner 935 also gives you access to automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, audio prompts, music controls and more. Let your loved ones follow your runs and rides in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. For getting your data to and from the cloud, if you like the quick connection Wi-Fi® provides, 935 can do that, too.
Follow Your Heart
Wrist-based heart rate might be an easy choice when you want to move without restrictions on race day, but Forerunner 935 gives you the option to tap into much more data with the addition of a compatible heart rate strap. A chest strap heart rate monitor (like HRM-Run™ or HRM-Tri™) unlocks advanced features such as lactate threshold and the HRV (heart rate variability) stress test.
On Your Game, Off the Grid
With Forerunner 935, you’re free to go wherever your activities take you — thanks to GPS and GLONASS coverage, which can track better in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Also, a built-in barometer provides you with real-time elevation information. What activities can 935 track? More than you ever thought possible! The triathlon sports are just the beginning, because there is also built-in support for hiking, rowing, golf, skiing, stand-up paddle boarding and lots more.
Customise and Connect
Forerunner 935 GPS running/triathlon watch automatically syncs to Garmin Connect, our free online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media. Log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, or download the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to your compatible smartphone. You can also customise your device with data fields, free watch faces from NUUN, and even apps like Uber and Accuweather, all available from Connect IQ™.
A Few More Extras
Just like you, Forerunner 935 goes hard, all day long. This watch becomes your partner in recovery with all-day activity tracking¹ that monitors steps, calories and sleep. It’s also compatible with our line of Varia™ cycling awareness devices, including rearview radar, smart bike lights and Varia Vision™ in-sight display. Complete your cycling suite with our pedal-based power meters, Vector™ 2 (dual-sensing) and 2S (single-sensing). Vector 2 pairs seamlessly with your Forerunner to show power, cadence, left/right balance and cycling dynamics, which show how and where you produce power.
Make Every Day a Competition
Get the extra push you need to beat yesterday with Strava Live Segments. Strava Premium members can sync running and cycling segments to their 935 for live feedback during their activities. Also get alerts for segment starts and finishes, view leaderboard rankings, and see how your current effort compares to your PR.
From Plan to Performance with TrainingPeaks
There is nothing more satisfying than a workout performed to perfection. With the TrainingPeaks Connect IQ app, you can open your daily workout right on the Forerunner 935. Then, let the device guide you through your workout in real time, complete with intensity targets and interval durations straight from TrainingPeaks. After your session, automatically sync your completed workout back into TrainingPeaks for detailed analysis of your performance and to measure your progress toward your goals.
Your Watch, Your Peace of Mind
Be fearless when you hit the road or trail by customising your 935 with a Road ID faceplate (sold separately). It attaches easily to your band and can contain your important medical information as well as emergency contact details in case you run into difficulties during your workout. It’s easy to help you and your loved ones feel a little more secure when you leave.
1Activity tracking accuracy
2When used with Running Dynamics Pod (sold separately) or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitor; Included with some models, sold separately on others.
3See Garmin.com/ble for a list of compatible smartphones
Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Lens Material: glass
- Bezel Material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- Case material: fiber-reinforced polymer
- QuickFit™ watch bands: yes (22 mm)
- Strap material: silicone
- Physical size: 47 x 47 x 13.9 mm
- Physical dimensions: 46.7 x 53.9 mm; overall length 254 mm; , thickness 13.9 mm
- Weight: 49 g
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 30.5 mm
- Display resolution: 240 pixel diameter
- Colour display
- Battery life: Up to 24 hours in GPS mode with optical HR; up to 2 weeks in watch mode including optical HR, activity tracking and smart notifications; up to 60 hours in UltraTrac mode
- Memory/history: 64 MB
- Time/date: Includes date and alarm
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Connect IQ™ (downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Smart notifications
- Music controls
- Face It™ watch face creator
- Find my Phone feature
- VIRB® remote
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™, Windows®
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
- Find My Watch feature
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- Activity history on watch
- Customizable activity profiles
- Customizable alerts
- Audio prompts
- Auto multisport activities
- Course guidance
- Advanced workouts
- Auto Lap®
- Auto Pause®
- Auto scroll
- Customisable screen(s)
- Virtual Partner
- Finish time
- Group LiveTrack
- Fitness Age
- Hot keys
- Configurable lap alerts
- Touch and/or button lock
- Manual lap
- Personal records (running, cycling, swimming)
- Segments (Live, Garmin)
- GPS speed and distance
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Training Load (your total training load for the last 7 days calculated from estimated EPOC)
- Downloadable training plans
- Training Status (lets you see if you’re training effectively by tracking your training history and fitness level trend.)
- V02 max
- Vibration alerts
- Virtual Racer™
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- % HRR
- Recovery time
- Auto max HR
- HRV stress test (measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level; the scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels): yes (with compatible accessory)
- HR strap compatible: yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart)
- Records heart rate while swimming: yes (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™)
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Preloaded run profiles
- Running, Indoor Running, Trail Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Running dynamics
- Vertical oscillation and ratio (the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the cost-benefit ratio with stride length): yes (with compatible accessory)
- Ground contact time and balance (shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry): yes (with compatible accessory)
- Stride length (real time): yes (with compatible accessory)
- Cadence (provides real-time number of steps per minute)
- Physiological measurements
- Performance condition (after running 6–20 minutes, compares your real-time condition to your average fitness level)
- Lactate threshold (through analysis of your pace and heart rate, estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue): yes (with compatible accessory)
- Run workouts
- Personal records (running)
- Race predictor
- Foot pod capable
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Preloaded outdoor recreation profiles: Hiking, Climbing, Skiing, Snowboarding, XC Skiing, Stand Up Paddleboarding, Rowing, Indoor Rowing, Jumpmaster, Tactical
- Point-to-point navigation
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Back to start
- UltraTrac™ mode: yes
- Elevation profile
- Distance to destination
- Barometric trend indicator
- Storm alert
- Trail run auto climb
- Vertical speed
- Total ascent/descent
- Compatible with BaseCamp™
- GPS coordinates
- Projected waypoint
- Sight 'N Go
- Area calculation: yes (via Connect IQ™)
- Hunt/fish calendar: yes (via Connect IQ™)
- Sun and moon information: yes (via Connect IQ™)
- Dual grid coordinates
- Preloaded cycling profiles: Biking, Indoor Biking, Mountain Biking
- Courses (compete against previous activities)
- Bike lap and lap maximum power (with power sensor)
- Race an activity
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal)
- Interval training
- FTP (Functional Threshold Power): yes (with compatible accessory)
- Strava features (Beacon, live segments)
- Compatible with Vector™ (power meter)
- Power meter compatible (displays power data from compatible third-party ANT+™-enabled power meters)
- Compatible with Varia Vision™ (head-mounted display)
- Compatible with Varia™ radar (rear-facing radar)
- Compatible with Varia™ lights
- Speed and cadence sensor support (with sensor): yes (ANT+® and Bluetooth® Smart sensors)
- Preloaded swim profiles: Pool Swimming, Open Water Swimming
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Pool lap recognition
- Pool swim workouts
- Swim efficiency (SWOLF)
- Automatic intervals
- Advanced swim features (time/distance alerts, personal records, countdown start, advanced rest timers)
- Open-water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Heart rate (real-time during rests, interval and sessions stats during rests, and automatic heart rate download post-swim): yes (with HRM-Tri™ and HRM-Swim™)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)
- Digital scorecard
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit and average shot distance)
- Save locations (mark course points of interest for future reference)
- Garmin AutoShot™
- Manual pin positioning
- Hazards and course targets
- TruSwing™ compatible
- Round timer/odometer
- Physiological measurements: Yes (Recovery time, lactate threshold, FTP, HRV Stress Test, V02 Max for running and cycling, Race Predictor, Training Status, Training Load, Anaerobic Training Effect)
- Running Dynamics (with optional accessory)
- Performance condition
- Interface: USB, Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth®
- Run/walk feature: Yes
- Finish time: Yes
- Custom alerts: Yes
- Customisable lap screen
- Connect IQ™ support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- Wireless connectivity: yes
- UltraTrac: Yes
In the box
- Forerunner 935 GPS watch
- 1 extra set bands (black)
- HRM-Tri™ monitor
- HRM-Swim™ monitor
- Quick release kit
- Charging cable
Comparative Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
Shipping Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
User reviews about Garmin Forerunner 935 Tri-bundle Yellow + Black Band
Tell us what you think!