- Contribute to the relief of subjective effects of Jet Lag
- Contribute to reduce the time required to fall asleep
- Improve sleep quality
- Facilitate relaxation and provide a peaceful sleep
- Melatonin contributes to the reduction of time taken to fall asleep. Beneficial effect is obtained by consuming 1 mg of melatonin close to bedtime
- Melatonin contributes to the alleviation of subjective feelin gs of jet lag. Beneficial effect is obtained with a minimum intake of 0,5 mg, to be taked close to bedtime on the first day of travel and on the following few days after arrival at the destination
- Valerian contributes to normal sleep
The functions of the organism are strongly influenced by the switch between the state of sleep and watch. Sleep is essential for proper physical and psychological functioning, however, is not a state that occurs passively. For sleep happening it is necessary for the brain and body to create a favorable environment for the passage of the watch state to the sleep state. In order for the process of sleep induction may happen there must be adequate brain levels of melatonin, a substance responsible for activating the process of sleep.
Melatonin helps maintain the normal functioning of the circadian cycle, allowing the body to switch between the state of sleep and watch the pace that specifically allow the necessary rest. Exposure to magnetic fields like those emitted by mobile phones and computers, artificial light and the increasing age interfere with melatonin production, making it hard to induce sleep. Melatonin Power Sleep GoldNutrition® Clinical
consists of Melatonin, which is fundamental to sleep, 5-hydroxytryptophan, a substance that participates in the production of melatonin and valerian, a plant known for its calming and relaxing capabilities, which allow more restful sleep. Melatonin Power Sleep GoldNutrition® Clinical
, for its innovative combination of ingredients, has a powerful sleep-inducing action and favors the rest, ensuring a peaceful and relaxed sleep.
Take 1 capsule one hour before bedtime, or as instructed by your health technician. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Format and flavour
Gold Nutrition Clinical Melatonin Power Sleep - 30 Capsules
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline cellulose), Dry extract of valerian - 0.8%, Capsule (Gelatin), Dry Grifonia simplicifolia extract - 0.98%, 5-Hidroxytriptophan, Bulking Agent (dibasic calcium phosphate), Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate), Melatonin.
* NRV: Nutrient reference values
| ||Per capsule|
||75 mg (20%*)
|Grifonia simplicifolia extract (98% 5-htp)