Characteristics Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
The RS5000 power rack from the Marcy Eclipse range is a unique, distinctive piece of home gym equipment. This rack has essentially pulled essential features from various equipment, and collaborated it into one machine, it smashes together the pure free weight training with a barbell rack, cable training with the high and low pulley systems and body weight training with the pull up bar and dip handles.
The collaboration of all three forms of strength training into your regime will provide truly ground breaking results as you draw on exercises from all three of these different styles. The rack is not just though, it still stays true to the Marcy name by offering high quality, this is held up by the use of 14 heavy gauge steel frame with a commercial style chrome bar and safety catchers that give this rack the sheer capacity to hold up to 180 kg, a truly staggering amount for any rack.
The rack is sure to provide body sculpting results through a blend of conventional and contemporary strength training. The rack has adjustable dip handles, weight plate storage. The rack can accept seven feet wide barbells in standard or Olympic.
· Multi-Function Cage System
· 14 Gauge Steel Tubing with Chrome Catchers
· Powder Coated Steel Tubing
· High and Low Pulley Positions
· Olympic Plate Loaded Chrome Vertical Trolley
· Adjustable Commercial Style Olympic Barbell Catchers
· Adjustable Commercial Style Safety Catchers
· Wide grip Pull Up and Chin Handles
· Footplate for Seated Row Exercises
· Includes Lat and Tricep Bar
· Weight Plate Storage Organiser
· Accepts Standard & Olympic Barbells & Weight Plates
· Accepts Standard & Olympic Bars 7ft (210cm)
· Maximum User Weight 180 kg on Pull Up Bars
· Maximum load capacity on rack 180kg
Comparative Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
Shipping Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
User reviews about Marcy Eclipse RS5000 Cage System
Tell us what you think!