Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
Integrated Fitness Watch with Heart Rate
For those who want to know if they’re improving their fitness or burning fat.
· The EnergyPointer tells you if the main effect of your training is fitness improvement or fat burning.
· Displays calories burned.
· Comes with comfortable textile transmitter and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk.
· Suitable for swimming.
Body measurement features
· Manual target zone – bpm (upper limit)
· HRmax (user set)
· Polar EnergyPointer
· Polar OwnCode® (5kHz) – coded transmission
· Polar OwnCal® – Smart Calories
· Average and maximum heart rate of training
· Heart rate – bpm / %
· HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit
· Graphical target zone indicator
· Training files (with summaries) – 99
· Weekly history
· Training Load
· Training diary
· Training programs
· Training analyzing
· Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
· Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
· Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
· Date and weekday indicator
· Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
· Dual time zone
· Button lock
· Low battery indicator
· Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
· User replaceable battery
· Water resistant – 30m
In the box
· Polar FT7 training computer
· Polar H1 heart rate sensor
· Quick Guide
Comparative Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
Shipping Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 13:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty. In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
Payment methods Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
User reviews about Polar FT7M Black/Silver Heart Rate Monitor
Tell us what you think!
I purchased a heart rate monitor a few weeks ago. It arrived quickly after delivery and it has greatly improved my training efficiency. I've recently had a second knee reconstruction so this has helped immensely in training properly in the gym as I try regain my fitness. I've ordered products online before and sometimes you don't get the best price or the best delivery time. Fitness digital delivered on both price and delivery, fantastic experience. Will certainly order from you again. Kevin
I previously spend big money on the Polar FT80 and as nice a watch as it was - I overspent. This watch however is worth every penny and does exactly want I need. Not as solid a build as the FT80 but a fraction of the price and very similar features.