Characteristics Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
The HG7000 Home Gym from the Marcy Eclipse range for all intents and purposes looks like your average multi gym, but one thing sets it apart, the HG7000 has a built in leg press system without it taking up any more room than a normal gym. This fantastically designed feature works by using the leg press in reverse to the rest of the machine, the preacher pad can be flipped around to use as a back support and you can then use the press peddles. The leg press can be set to different positions to accommodate for most users and even though the weight stack is 68kg it can generate up to 180kg (400lbs) of resistance due to the layout of the pulley system. Not been just a one trick pony the HG7000 has plenty more to offer with high & low pulley systems, a dual chest press / pec-dec, leg extension and arm curl pad for a ton of exercises to cover all your major muscle groups. To ensure the gym operates smoothly and lasts the duration Marcy have used 2000lb high tensile steel aircraft cables with sealed pulleys and heavy gauge 5 x 5 cm steel framework for reliable quality, from a reliable brand.
· 68 kg Selectorized Weight Stack
· Heavy duty 14 Gauge Powder Coated Steel Tubing
· Box Stitched High Density Seat and Backrest
· Dual Function, Independent Motion
· Chest Press & Vertical Butterfly
· High and Low Pulley with Shiver Curl/Lat Bar
· Height Adjustable Integral Box Stiched Preacher Curl Pad
· Integral Leg Developer With Contoured Foam Roller Pads
· Compact Upright Leg Press Feature
Weight and Dimensions
· Maximum User Weight: 175 kg
· Dimensions: 207 x 114 x 155 cm
Comparative Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
Shipping Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to coming soon and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience. For this reason, at fitnessdigital, we do not have any additional charges, providing FREE delivery for all our products on orders of 50€ or more. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- That the packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
Cash On DeliverySin coste adicional
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardSin coste adicional
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.ie is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
PayPalSin coste adicional
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
All payments must be made in €.
Ask the expert about Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
2 Questions 1 Answers
- Can you give me more details about the leg press. In what way can it be set to different positions? Can it be raised higher? In the picture, it appears quite low.Asked by davina from LondonDo you know the answer? Please let us know!0 Answers
- What is the maximum weight stack that it can take? What are the dimensions? Is the seat adjustable e.g height, the angle etc.? Asked by davis from DublinDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, Here are the answers to your questions: What is the maximum weight stack that it can take? The weight stack is 68kg, giving a maximum resistance of 95kg on most exercises and 180kg on the leg press feature What are the dimensions? L x W x H 155 x 114 x 207 cms Is the seat adjustable e.g height, the angle etc.? The seat is not adjustable. WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Marcy Eclipse HG7000 Press Gym
Tell us what you think!