The Ultra Sport Water Bike
The new WR5 waterbike is the sportiest version of this category. Made of marine grade 316L stainless steel, it is compatible with all types of water. This bike is characterized by its aquatic spinning option. It has several regulation modes to adapt to all heights. The double (hight and length) adjustment of the saddle and the handlebars ensures great stability without any risk.Designed to simplify life, offers double regulation for both the saddle and handlebars.
To ensure your comfort, the "2 AquaSpeed" pedal is designed for comfortable pedaling even with bare feet. Its ergonomics increases the resistance of pedaling to improve your training.
Knowing that space is always important, this aquabike is designed to take up as little space as possible, keeping perfect stability at all time.
New Spinning Pro 2 system
The system "Spinning Pro 2" allows you to regulate precisely the mechanical strength of your pedaling. Adjusts the difficulty of the exercise, and customize the effort while you're seated by simply turning the knob. Effort can be controlled in a simple and effective way.A brake pad acts on the stainless steel 316L wheel for greater efficiency. Easy and intuitive, this aquabike offers high-level training.
7 muscle groups
The WR4 enables you to improve resistance, keep fit, train the cardiovascular system and your respiratory capacity. It offers complete and effective training. The 7 muscle groups are: essentially the quadriceps, calves, back, thigh and abdominals, as well as the upper part of the body. This helps you to get a better toned silhouette.
New pedals AquaSpeed 2
The new CNET is equipped with Thermo-adaptable pedals AqyuaSpeed 2, more anatomical with fixed straps (from size 36 to the 42).These pedals improve the effect of resistance and reinforce both forward and backward pedaling. Its use is more comfortable when used barefoot.
New handlebar Sport
Thanks to the new design of the handlebars, the WR5 has three different training positions to adapt to the needs of all different users: you can choose standard, city bike and a stimulating career position. Grip positions are more natural, offering maximum comfort especially in race position
Reduced distance between the feet and the saddle for a more realistic feeling and always in harmony with the body.
Maximum comfort thanks to its framework with reference points that allows you to control the position of the saddle. Ensures a good position thanks to the references of 0.5 mm.
Thanks to its new perforation system, the WR5 offers fast water evacuation. This innovation is unprecedented, a revolution that lightens your aquabike to make it easier to take the bike out of the pool.
· Material: 100% stainless steel AISI 316L
· Finish: steel with anticorrosive treatment
· Resistance: resistance cannot be modified thanks to the design of the AquaApeed 2 pedals
· Saddle: Perforated Pvc, anatomic and comfortable design,easy maintenance
· Pedals: Stainless steel and sealed rings
· Pedals: anti-slip EVA Rubber, perfectly adaptable to when using barefeet
· Handle: ergonomic design with grip-protection aanti-scratches
· Settings: at the height of the handlebar and the saddle, front and rear
· Wheels: balls on white wheels, anti-scratches protection, easy shifting
· Stability: very stable, protection anti-scratches
· Lining: suitable for all coatings (PVC, tiles, polyester, etc...)
· Water type: thermal waters, sea and chlorine
· Innovative system click & turn; for a vertical position, prevents injuries
· Weight: 22.9 Kg
· Dimensions: L55 x l95 x H155 cm (maxi)
· Depth: 1.10 m to 1.50 m