Buying guide: what should you know before buying an electro stimulator for fitness?
Before buying a sport and performance electro stimulator, you should take into account several aspects such as the use you want to make of it and the available budget. In addition, it is important that you set the objectives you want to achieve by incorporating your electrostimulator before, during or after your workouts, since depending on these you will need one electrostimulator or another.
Benefits of doing gymnastics with electrostimulation
Sports and performance electro stimulators are designed to meet a series of objectives, such as:
- · Improving physical preparation.
- · Building up muscle strength.
- · Improving stamina.
- · Accelerating recovery after training.
- · Alleviating muscle pains and pain in the joints.
What types of exercises can be done with electrostimulation?
Depending on the objectives you set yourself, the type of program you will need will be different. Look at the programs available on the electro stimulator:
· Warm up programmes: Avoid injuries and maximize the results of the workout.
· Specific Sports programmes: Work on stamina, develop muscle mass and contribute to building up strength and improving muscle recovery quickly and efficiently after intense effort.
· Fitness programmes: Define muscles and make them firm and toned.
· Cross- training programmes: Combine different types of stimulation, so that the muscle is trained to withstand moderate intensity and long periods of work.
· Anti-pain programmes: Alleviate pains such as cervical, lumbar or thoracic pains.
· Vascular programme: Alleviates heavy legs, stimulates lymphatic drainage or prevents cramp.
· Specific rehabilitation programmes: Sports activity is resumed with progressive training, after bone or joint injuries treated with immobilization and/or a surgical operation.
· Massage programmes: These can be relaxing, regenerating or invigorating.
Types of electrostimulators for gymnastics
Is it better to have a wireless or wired electro stimulator?
The fact that an electro stimulator is wireless or not mainly affects comfort and possibilities of use. It has been demonstrated that training with an electro stimulator considerably improves performance and, therefore, maximizes results. In order to train with these apparatus and also have the greatest freedom of movement possible, a wireless device is recommendable. But if you do not intend to combine its use with your workouts, electro stimulators with a wired connection will adapt perfectly to your activities. Wireless electrostimulators for gym equipment are the best option since they allow you to move around the gym with your electrostimulator. Even so, there are cables of different lengths so that your training can take place, even if you don't have a wireless electro stimulator, in the best conditions and with the best results.