Smart Bikes Buying Guide
Smart bikes, or smart training bikes, are one of the perfect alternatives to optimize your performance and live a different immersive experience. If you are passionate about cycling and want to go to the next level try this modern and innovative bike with the latest technology.
Which smart indoor bike to buy
Before choosing one smart bike or another, you should look at the specifications of each one. Each one has its own characteristics and different functions. Some of the most important points to consider are the following: On the one hand, the loudness, if you are worried about the bike making noise, look for the smart bike belt to be Poly-V as this will guarantee the quietest indoor workouts on the market. The maximum weight of the user and the weight of the smart bike are also determining factors, be careful not to damage your machine or suffer injuries. As with other cardio and bodybuilding equipment, it is important to take into account the measurements to see if it fits in the available space. Depending on the model, they can be larger or smaller, your height and weight will also condition this choice. On the other hand, the compatibility of the smart bike is relevant since you will have to make sure that the software you are going to use is compatible. In most cases they are compatible with software such as Zwift, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Fulgaz and others. Finally, keep in mind what information and functionalities the screen and monitor of the smart bike has, each one offers something different that may fit more into what you are looking for.
Remember, another alternative to indoor cycling if you have a conventional bike are the cycling rollers, this accessory offers many of the features of the smart bike but using your own bike.
Technical features to consider
The technical characteristics that you have to take into account to buy the perfect smart bike are:
- The Design: it depends on the brand the design changes and can be more simple or complex.
- The resistance system: it will make the use of the bike more or less comfortable.
- Monitor: it can show many metrics and functionalities or be more limited.
- Measurements: the size of the bike varies depending on the model, if space is an issue look closely at this aspect.
- Connectivity: not all smart bikes are compatible with all apps or software so keep this in mind when choosing one if you prefer a particular one.
- Extras: some models include exclusive subscriptions, extra features, built-in fans, etc. This can help you decide which bike to go for in your final choice.
Brands of smart bikes
We work with the best brands of smart bikes on the market to ensure the best quality in your workouts. From brands that are dedicated exclusively to helping you get the most out of your indoor training, such as Zycle or Tacx, to brands with a long history in the world of fitness, such as BH. Each one offers differentiated products with features that will allow you to carry out the most intense indoor cycling sessions.