A buyer's guide to aqua fitness apparatus
The aquafitness machines include those machines that can be used to exercise in the water. To choose the right machine, you must first consider what type of exercise you want to perform, taking into account the areas you want to work. Below, in this buying guide, we will tell you the benefits of exercising with aquafitness machines and the different lines available.
What are the main benefits provided by aquafitness equipment?
The main benefits of aqua fitness apparatus are the following:
- The resistance of the water acts upon the submerged muscles ensuring they are kept well-toned.
- The weight reduction experienced in water is perfect for the treatment of muscle and joint pain, and is ideal for overweight people.
- Aerobic exercise in a humid environment enhances lung capacity.
- Ideal exercise for fat burning.
- Acts directly on cellulite and gradually eliminates it.
- Brings down blood pressure and improves the circulation.
- Favours complete thermoregulation as the user sweats and is cooled down at the same time.
You should keep in mind that if accessibility to the machine is a drawback for you, an alternative option are recumbent bikes. This type of bike will allow you to train also your lower trunk but its design is more ergonomic and adjusted to mobility problems.
What lines of use or location of fitness machines are there?
In our catalog you will find three well differentiated lines. In each of the products individually you will find the label that shows to which range it belongs:
- Domestic Line: these are products 100% adapted for home use, both individual and multi-member. The warranty it covers is only for this particular use. A machine of this line located in a professional installation will lose the warranty.
- Semi-professional Line: You will find a complete catalog of aquafitness machines specially designed in quality, warranty and price to meet the needs of gym facilities in companies, communities of neighbors, hotels, physiotherapy and rehabilitation centers, municipalities, sports clubs and security forces and firefighters.
- Professional Line: Designed for professional fitness centers. From large gyms, Crossfit, Gym Boutiques or functional training. It is also valid for the semi-professional line of the most demanding.
Finally, if you are looking to improve your muscle strength, endurance and recovery, with electrostimulators for sport and performance, you can do it easily. Once you have finished training on your aquafitness machine, introducing electrostimulation into your daily workouts will reinforce your progress.